We are currently recruiting for a Production Coordinator for a minimum of 9 months (Maternity Cover) to join our team based in a busy Camden office.
You will be reporting to Wholesale and Distribution Manager as well as Managing Director, assisting with daily management of critical path, ensuring garments are delivered on time and at the target margin for the business, while working in a fun and friendly office. We are looking for a candidate who can add new ideas, experience, energy and enthusiasm to the mix.
The production environment can often be hectic, so the ideal candidate will need to thrive under pressure, have good problem-solving skills as well as paying great attention to detail.
- Updating the critical path daily
- Regular direct factory and customer dialog
- Visiting our Leicester based factories on a weekly basis
- Chasing for fit and gold seal samples
- Labelling and sending out samples to our wholesalers
- Chasing, preparing and sending PO's
- Organising production deliveries - requesting booking slots and arranging transportation
- Chasing factories for packing lists, uploading packing lists on the system
- Updating our wholesale partners on production schedule, highlighting any issues and potential delays
Skills and experience required for the position:
- At least 1 -2 years experience as Production Coordinator in a fashion industry
- Understanding and adaptability to new systems and processes
- Good Excel knowledge is essential
- Ability to multitask and work well under pressure
- Experience managing a Critical Path
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good communicator
- Can do attitude
- Problem solving
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Staff exclusive sample sales
- Pension contribution
- Work experience in a fast online retail business
- Fun working environment
- Regular team and company wide social events and parties.
Please send your CV along with cover letter to email@example.com and we will be in contact regarding interviews.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!